Support Burroughs

For 90 years, Burroughs has provided excellent educational opportunities, thanks in part to the financial support of alumni, parents of alumni, and current families.

Online Giving: To make a gift online, or to fulfill your pledge, visit our online giving page.

Annual Giving: Tuition pays about 77% of the costs of running the school each year—expenses which range from faculty salaries to athletic fields to electric bills. The other 23% comes from Annual Giving and the interest from our endowment. Without these gifts, Burroughs could not provide the well-rounded education for which we are known.

Capital Campaign: The Campaign for Burroughs, completed in 2014, was a $53 million project to build the Haertter Performing Arts Center and the Taylor Family Athletic Center, renovate the Commons, enlarge the Maritz Quadrangle and strengthen our endowment.

Estate Planning: Whether through your will, in a trust or through an income-producing agreement, both you and Burroughs can benefit from thoughtful Gift & Estate Planning.

Endowment: Gifts to our endowment and capital programs support the school in perpetuity. Learn more about our Endowed Scholarships, Memorial & Tribute Funds.